How to create a Circle
How does a Private Circle work?
1. Create the Circle in just a few minutes on myBsit.
2. Communicate the Circle password to your members.
3. They enter it in their app (My Network > My Circles > Private Circles tab)
4. They find Sitters known by the other members on their next searches.
Circle example: French-Connect's expat network
Avantages pour votre communauté:
Parents in your Private Circle find Sitters known by other members.
Access to Bsit's babysitting service is offered for their first sitting on the app.
You reinforce your brand image, gain visibility on Bsit and strengthen your network.
You get an easy to use, easy to implement tool to manage your Circle.
Create a Private Circle in 5min on mybsit.com
Sign up on mybsit.com, and add:
- a logo (recommended size: 200x200px) or another image representing the Circle
- a description (ex: “The French-Connect Circle helps expat parents share Sitter recommendations”)
- specific rules, if you wish.
Choose the Circle's visibility:
- Public: all Bsit users will see your Circle icon on the profiles of Sitters who are members or recommended by members. This setting brings you more visibility.
- Private: only the Circle members can see your icon on the Sitter profiles.
Share the Circle with your members
Generate a Circle password to communicate to your members. They just need to enter it in their app, under the 'My Circles' tab.
We recommend you to communicate this password on various media to make your members aware of your Circle. We are available to help you achieve that… and even design custom communications together!