Valid as of: 19/04/2017
If you have any requests concerning your Personal Data or any queries with regard to these practices please us contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You do not need to submit any of your Personal Data when browsing our Website. If you do not want us to process your Personal Data, please do not submit any of your Personal Data on this Website. Please note, however, that without your Personal Data, you may not be able to use some of the services offered by the Website. In order to use our App, you will need to submit some Personal Data, as set out hereunder.
2. When do we collect Personal Data?
Through our Website, we collect Personal Data from you through the use of online forms and every time you email us your details.
Through our App, we collect Personal Data from you when you create a user profile and every time you use our App.
3. What Personal Data do we collect form you?
When you use our Website, we collect the following Personal Data from you:
- Name and first name;
- Email address;
- Post code:
- Information about your computer or your mobile device (e.g. IP address or MAC address);
- The information you submit to us when you contact us.
When you use our App, we collect the following Personal Data from you:
- Name and first name;
- Email address;
- Mobile phone number;
- Address and (optionally) geo-localisation data;
- Credit card details (for the Parents) and bank account number (optional for the Sitters);
- Date of birth;
- Photo (optional);
- Number and age of children;
- Information about your mobile device (such as: brand, model, operating system, MAC address, WiFi connections, network);
- Information from your mobile phone: contacts (optional), please note that for security reasons telephone numbers are converted into pseudonymised data through encryption;
- Data regarding your use of the App (your favourite Sitters, Sittings history, ratings, etc.);
4. What do we do with your Personal Data?
Our Website and our App primarily intended to provide a service that connects Parents and Sitters with each other. When you provide us with your Personal Data we use it as indicated hereunder:
- The management and operation of a commercial application that put Parents and Sitters in contact with each other;
- Managing our App;
- Sending promotional messages or contacting by telephone;
- Contacting you at your request to keep you informed of our activities;
- Statistical analysis.
To manage promotions on our services offered by our business partners, we may share your data with such partners. We are not however responsible for the use of your data made by these partners. To know more about their use of your data, please read carefully the privacy policies of these business partners.
We will not retain your Personal Data longer than is necessary for the proposed purpose of processing of your Personal Data.
5. Who do we pass your Personal Data to?
We may transfer your Personal Data to our business partners in the context of promotional campaigns in accordance with what is stated here above. However, we do not share your Personal Data with other third parties outside our company without your explicit consent. We will only disclose Personal Data to government bodies and law enforcement agencies, if required by law or to comply with judicial requests. We may also share Personal Data with external service providers which we use to help us offer the service (example: hosting, processing our bills).
Some of the service providers we use may be based in countries outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). In such circumstance, we shall comply with all applicable laws and take steps to ensure that your Personal Data receive the same level of protection as within the EEA, that is to say, they are stored and used according to our instructions and for the purposes we told you at the time of collection of your Personal Data.
6. International transfers of Personal Data
Since the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process Personal Data necessarily involves the transmission of data across international boundaries. Therefore, by browsing the Website or the App and by providing us Personal Data, you acknowledge our processing of your Personal Data on this basis.
8. Linking to other websites
The Website or the App may contain hyperlinks to websites or apps owned and operated by third parties. These websites or apps have their own privacy policies and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of Personal Data you submit whilst visiting these websites or apps.
We do not accept any liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites or apps and your use of such websites or apps is at your own risk.
We maintain security measures to protect the Personal Data you provide to us through our Website or our App against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration, or destruction of the Personal Data. Please note, however, that perfect security does not exist on the Internet. Therefore, while we endeavour to protect your Personal Data, as soon as Personal Data are transferred over the Internet they may potentially be accessed and used by unauthorised parties.
10. Your right to see your Personal Data
You have the right to access and request a copy of the Personal Data that we hold on you and in certain circumstances the right to request the correction or deletion of your Personal Data.
Please address your request to email@example.com with an attached copy of your ID card. We will use reasonable efforts to deal with your request within a reasonable timeframe and, where your request is founded, to correct or delete Personal Data about you on our files.
If you want to delete your profile, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete your profile within a reasonable timeframe.